The Hemp Industries Association is a non-profit trade group representing hemp companies, researchers and supporters in the United States and Canada. The group petitions for fair and equal treatment of industrial hemp.
COHIA is a member driven organization propelling the hemp industry in Colorado through reliable information, public policy work, and agriculture and market development.
- Give a voice to Hemp in Colorado from the farmer, to producer and into retail.
- Become a grass roots, trade association for Industrial Hemp, which represents the will of its membership.
- The national organizations are great advocates, but we need someone to focus on the needs of the Colorado Hemp industry.
- Educate the public about the exceptional attributes of hemp products.
- Facilitate the exchange of information and technology between hemp agronomists, researchers, processors, manufacturers, distributors and retailers.
- Maintain and defend the integrity of hemp products.
- Advocate and support socially responsible and environmentally sound business practices.